Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reading and Editing

Reading and Editing

Read over the following three paragraphs and find the various mistakes.  You'll need a separate piece of paper to write down the correct spellings and proper punctuation marks that are missing.  






Paragraph One
Yesterday my sister and I whent to the movies. We saw diary of a wimpy kid: rodrick rules. My sistar bought almost every snack you can imagine. She bught twizzlers popcorn milkduds sour patch kids and two big sodas. we Had a great time watching the movie and getting stufft on all her snacks. Next time I go to the movies I will be sure to take her with me again.


 Paragraph Two
My favorite animal is a koala bear. Koala’s are so cuddly looking and soft. I like the koala’s because they are slow moving and always looked relax. Being in the city and always moving fast makes me want to live like a slow kiala. I wish I could eat eucalyptus all day and sleep all day and just hang out in a tree all day. 


 Paragraph Three
My summer was the best vacation ever. My family went to hawaii. While we were there we did some of the best activities ever. We went snorkeling deep sea fishing surfing and we even went shopping for sovaneers. My favorite part was wen we went snorkeling we got to see some of the brightest fish and sea life. Some fish were even neon colors. I wish we could go to Hawaii every yar.

No comments:

Post a Comment