Monday, February 6, 2012

Heart Healthy Kids

1. In the classroom I've already heard some buzz about Valentines Day and the fun of exchanging cards with our friends. Along with all the cards, we know that this day also includes a lot of candy, chocolate and other treats.  While we want to enjoy these treats, we must remember that moderation is really important.

Think back to October and our Food Day presentations about making smart food choices.  Do you remember how many times we advised others to choose in moderation? Well, now we have to take that same advice to heart, literally.

We are going to view a really cool website that will explain ways for us to improve our eating, activity and enjoyment. Click Here

Heart Healthy Valentines Day Party Ideas

Healthy Kid Menus

Healthy Kids

5 Heart Health Lessons for Kids







Some diagrams and real heart models that our students located.


1 comment:

  1. That looks very interesting mr.Frisch sorry I cant be there, I hope I get better soon. I hope you guys can go on with the day without me

    ReplyDelete